Bakari Grant is a retired wide receiver who spent 8 years playing pro-ball in Canada, quite the change from his Oakland, CA roots. Through football, Bakari learned valuable lessons about perspective and found his passion for giving back to the community.
With football in the rearview, Bakari has turned his energy to the WellNest Company. Their goal is to save lives by providing optimal living conditions for seniors in their loved ones’ back yards.
:40 – Tell our viewers about yourself and the exciting things you are doing to contribute to the world.
3:30 – 1 minute on what you are introducing to the world:
5:30 – What personal practices allow you excess capacity to be a giver?
8:15 – Sponsor Break – Save on the freshest olive oil on the planet!
9:55 – Was there a moment that you discovered your purpose?
14:40 – How has work that creates value to others, brought magic into your life?
17:45 – What is it going to feel like, when first Wellnest unit is set-up?
20:05 – Lighting Round. Quick responses to quotes.
- “Once you get where you want to be, you’re not there anymore.”
- “Your day belongs to another’s dream.”
- “You’re perfect just the way you are, and you could use a little improvement.”
- “Other peoples’ opinions are none of your business.”
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it! Begin it now.”
24:40 – Take a minute or two to share parting remarks.
26:20 – Show Close