Sheree Clark was at the top of the world, she owned her own business but came to the realization that she wasn’t fulfilling her purpose. So after 25 years in the advertising world, she transcended into becoming a midlife courage coach.
Sheree believes we can age gracefully and with the courage to live the second half of your life for you. Learn how Sheree went from business owner to health coach to teaching folks how to live their life with courage.
:45 – Tell us about yourself and the exciting things you are doing to contribute to the world
1:35 – What were you doing 10 years ago?
3:10 – What were you doing 20 years ago?
4:15 – Could you imagine 20 years ago, you would be here today?
5:55 – What are your personal practices do you have, for increasing your capacity to be a giver in life?
9:55 – Share your experience on unsustainable practices.
12:50 – Sponsor Break – Grab the freshest olive oil you’ve ever had, here!
14:15 – Is there a moment when you discovered your purpose?
17:40 – How has doing that creates value for others, bring joy to your life?
20:15 – Lighting Round – Quick responses to quotes.
- “Once you get where you want to be, you’re not there anymore.”
- “Your day belongs to another’s dream.”
- “You’re perfect just the way you are, and you could use a little improvement.”
- “A total acceptance of yourself, brings about a total transcendence of yourself.”
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it! Begin it now.”
24:30 – Please share parting remarks with our audience.