“I love entrepreneurs and artists and coaches and creatives and people from every walk of life that have discovered their reason for being on this planet…
And that’s why I love Jay Miller… he’s an entrepreneur and a coach, too… Jay runs an innovative company called Victory Sports that offers sports performance training, fitness and exercise classes, homeschool PE classes, camps and clinics, and all things Sports & Recreation…”
– Mr. Happy Living
:50 – Welcoming Jay Miller to the Something Significant show
1:05 – What are you doing to leave your mark of significance on the world?
2:05 – What were you doing 10 years ago?
2:55 – What were you doing in the year 2000?
4:00 – “I start early, and I stay late, day after day, year after year. It took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success.”—Lionel Messi
Does this sound like your life?
4:10 – Talk about how dreams take time to culminate.
5:50 – What do you do to increase your CAPACITY so you can take good care of yourself and still have more to give to others?
8:20 – What do you do to get away, to think about what to do with life?
9:15 – What is your big dream, that’s 10 years out?
12:50 – Was there a specific moment or situation when either devastation or inspiration ‘revealed to you’ the PURPOSE you were meant to live?
15:10 – What was the hardest aspect of your turnaround?
16:05 – How long were you in the “trough”?
17:10 – How does “doing work that creates value for others” has brought joy and magic into your life?
20:10 – Lightning Round of Quotes
- “Sports don’t build character. They reveal it.” – John Wooden
- “You’re perfect just as you are, and you could use a little improvement.” – Shunryu Suzuki
- “The more you say “No” to what you don’t want, the more time, energy and resources you will have to dedicate to the things that matter most.”
- “Your day belongs to another’s dream.”
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.“ – Goethe
26:50 – Please take a minute or two and share any parting remarks or comments that you’d like to leave with our audience.
28:00 – Show Close
Follow Jay Miller aka Coach Jay